Also Machines delivered before 1995 ( entrance machine guideline) should be inspected according the existing safety rules.
Are you responsible for the safety of your machine when it is not labelled as CE?
The answer is - Yes.
You are responsible for all your machines your employees work with. You need to analyse the existing risks of the machine. If possible you can make modifications to illuminate the risks or reduce the risks when a total safety solution is not possible. We can help you finding solutions according to the safety rules and keep in our minds the productivity possibilities.
For press brakes we use the DSP-AP Laser system . Easy use and control with high productivity. The system guards all safety rules according the beam control.
Holtech is the Importer for DSP-AP in the Netherlands
The DSP-AP SYSTEM MONITORS MANY SAFETY CIRCUITS SUCH AS
- Stopping distance measurement (hydraulic test)
- Rapid traverse speed measurement and monitoring
- Sticking zone monitoring by means of encoder for position feedback
- Emergency stop circuit
- Safety gate monitoring L and R
- Walk-in security rear side
- Valve control fast and slow via MCS security PLC of DSP
- Possibility of rapid traverse- and press speed feedback sensors back coupling.
The system is distinguished by simplicity and user-friendliness and maintaining productivity.
The DSP laser system is applicable on any kind of press with external mute input (press speed) also for
guillotine shears we have the right solutions and resources .
We also have experience with the replacement of Laser safe system for DSP Laser what results in very satisfied customers and machine operators.